Omron C200H to C-more

bluenoser337

I am trying to display some scaled analog input values on a C-more Micro terminal, from an older C200H Omron PLC. The addresses appear to simply be 101, 102, etc. Can I read these addresses directly, and what data type do I specify in the tag and in the display? BCD or unsigned or ?? Going back to try again tomorrow. Thanks!! o_O

Adresses 101, 102 would be IO channels in a C200H.

Do you know what module the values are coming from?

You need to check the module manual to know the format of the number.

gtsuport

Once you get the value scaled as you like it, it will probably be easiest to move that number into a DM register. Then I'm 95% sure the C more can read that address directly.

Thanks for the answers!! Turns out the addressing 101, 102 etc was correct but we were expecting some ambient temperatures to be around 75 degrees and they were coming in at 24 degrees, so I thought the data type must be wrong. Turned out the values were in Celsius. Where's the embarrassed emoticon? :oops: Oh well, a metric screw-up can cause worse problems, I suppose. Search the "Gimli Glider". It's a good story.

Depending on what the module is, there may be a bit you can set to change from degrees C to degrees F.

Gimli Glider, very interesting story. Thanks!

gtsuport