SattCon PLC

SatCon 05

Hello i have to restart my Satcon 05 and in the manual it stands that i should press the cpu card button for 10 seconds but i wonder were that button are located? MVH Fredrik

Hi Fredrik

What model of SattCon05 do you have?

If it is a model with built-in keyboard, do the following:
Press 0 + ENTER - go to command level

In Command level
Press 1 + PROG - start program (0 + PROG = Stop program)
PLC in RUN -
Press QUIT - go to basic level

JERA

Last edited:
Dear experts, perhaps someone has encountered a similar problem.
The controller ABB SattCon S200 30/20 can not start and is in debug (pROBE) mode.
When I try to start the user program with mode-swith in any work position, I receive a message:
PLC is in debug mode (pROBE), on-line communication not possible

When the controller is turned on with mode-switch in position 5, which is intended for downloading the system program, diagnostics starts. All tests are OK.
After diagnostic finished the controller started download pSOS:
pSOS vectorable found at address=02418D00
pSOS+ 1.9-5 22-MAR-2004 14:04:13.89
Configuration: TFTPboot

Network Interface 172.16.0.0 <--Cannot open device
LOADER Test generated : 2-FEB-2003 21:01:24.65
LOADER started
TFTPserver started

My question is: how can I connect to the TFTP server and download the system program (pSOS)?
What I need for that?

Hi. i have a problem about ABB op45 scs45r system .

My have a old machine using ABB SCS45R PLC control system .Recetly suddenty could not run.When power on,it show "program stop" alarm lamp back of op45. Infront lcd display "RAM OK_".So no other work.
994651981.jpg

1240393709.jpg

So.pls

Last edited:
Hi, we have a problem about to dowloading program from dox5 to op45. Can you help me please we have an in trouble

My have a old machine using ABB SCS45R PLC control system .Recetly suddenty could not run.When power on,it show "program stop" alarm lamp back of op45. Infront lcd display "RAM OK_".So no other work.
994651981.jpg

1240393709.jpg

So.pls