Failed to set an IP using BootP

prinejr

Not the first time I've done this and never had this happen before.
I run BootP, can see the MAC address of the 1756-ENBT, select it and enter the IP address. I get the following message on the ENBT card: "IP address/mask/gateway config invalid". I'm using BootP version 2.3 and my ENBT is running firmware 6.002. Any suggestions?
Must have been the jet lag. I figured it out. Thanks

Last edited:
Have you done checking your network settings on the BootP.. The gateway, and subnet mask must be same as the network your PC and the 1756-ENBT connected to. If not, then change it.

I experienced the same...heres what fixed it...

In BOOT/TP go to Tools > Network Settings...Make sure your Gateway and Subnet Mask makes sense...My Gateway was not set to all zeros...Once i corrected ReRan the BOOT/TP...All is good...