Client Trend problem ??!!

Elahmady1409

Hi
I am using factory talk view SE 8, server and client, and i am using factory talk historian for trending.
the trend working well on the server station, but not working on the client station, the values shown as ???? question marks.
the time zone and time sync working (server as same as client).
and i installed the FactoryTalk 2.10.02 Patch, but still not working.
at the final trying to resolve this problem, i reinstall microsoft windows and factory talk view se client on the client station, but still not working.
i hope to help me.
thanks

I would also try stopping and restarting the datalogs using the commands
DataLogOn and DataLogOff.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am using InTouch 10.1.301 and Archestra 3.1.301. I am attempting to use an archestra trend client with intouch historical data. I am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a WinCC 7.3 server with 6 clients (Multiuser project), all works fine accept 1 thing. There are a couple of screens containing...
Replies
Views
I am using Wonderware Intouch 2012R2 with ControlLogix and accessing PLC data on ethernet using local DA server. The problem is with my local...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I using trying to develop a trend screen using Archestra Graphics Trend Client Symbol. I'm having trouble trying to figure out how to...
Replies
Views
I used vmware converter to clone and backup a physical pc FT View client and now after removing vcenter converter and rebooting I am getting a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom