PVPlus 7 Compact logix comms issue

harleymc100

Hi

I have a compact logix PLC and a PV Plus 7 HMI.
They are all healthy and connected in linx but the PLC will not communicate with the HMI im guessing. No data is being displayed on the HMI, only ????.

Any ideas where to start.

As a side note, in rslinx, when i right click and select module statistics, connection manager, a window pops up stating an unexpected comms error has occured.

edit, i can ping all addresses on the network

Thanks
Tim

Last edited:
Have you set your path inside FactoryTalk to point the screen to the PLC - both runtime and design.

You shouldn't need to go into RS Linx

Similar Topics

Hi I am Using a Panelview plus 700 with compactlogix 1768-L43 . In my pc i am getting all animations & values when i m testing but i cant get the...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have created project in FTview 8.0 (ME edition). Now trying to transfer application to HMI PvPlus Compact 600. But when...
Replies
Views
Hello, Using FT for PVPlus Compact 400/600 (320x240) I insert a button to acknowledge larms in my larm screen. When i press this button the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Controllogics PLC that I program in RS logix 5000. I also hava a PVPlus Compact 400/600 (320x240) HMI. In my PLC program i use...
Replies
Views
In the past we had a PVPlus doing some trending, and we always checked the data logging feature such that if you left the screen and came back...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom