HMI simulation can affect the input in Stop Mode only

Any name

Hello,
I was trying to make a HMI simulation and i found that my HMI can’t affect the inputs in RUN Mode. When i press the button in Stop mode i can affect the inputs in the force input table of the PLC Sim but when i run it i only can change the inputs from the force inputs table. I also can’t modify inputs from TIA Portal blocks so the only way is the PLC Sim Force input, Why ?
I’m using TIA Portal V13 SP1

Thank you.

Your inputs are always being read during the scan. Time allocation is also given to the HMI communications but this is not as quick as the PLC scan.
You want to set internal bits in the PLC from the HMI. These bits can be then placed in your logic in series or parallel with the inputs.

Hope this helps you out.
Regards,

Your inputs are always being read during the scan. Time allocation is also given to the HMI communications but this is not as quick as the PLC scan.
You want to set internal bits in the PLC from the HMI. These bits can be then placed in your logic in series or parallel with the inputs.

Hope this helps you out.
Regards,

Sorry what do you mean by internal bits ? I always see videos for people modifying the inputs while the program running but i can’t do that.

Internal bits are internal memory locations that you can use in your program code.
Please refer to your PLC documentation on memory addresses.
When you see these videos are they using the HMI (Human Machine Interface) or the programming software of the PLC?
Regards,