mitsubishi modbus qj71mb91

babyblue10

I have this module that is sit on the remote io rack currently polling some modbus adddress. Problem i am facing is every time this module is power cycle, i have to manually on back the communication via the function utiliy. how do i auto start this communication? (this module sit on remote io)

Last edited:
The issue is this card sit on remote io slot. I can on the bit via the function utility but it will off again when I restart the card

Similar Topics

Bonjour, Je n'ai pas de communication modbus RTU vis la configuration ci-dessus. J'ai essayé les deux mode ch1 et ch2 mais rien ne fonctionne...
Replies
Views
Hi hope all are ok. I have mitsubishi PLC Q03UDV CPU. I have control a drive through modbus inteligent module QJ71MT91 in GX Works2. Any experts...
Replies
Views
Hello Anyone I have Stepper motor with control AZD KD and BLVD20KM ORIENTAL.I Want to communication with QJ71C24N modbus rtu Mitsubishi ,How...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a Mitsubishi GT2715 HMI to read and write from a Eurotherm 3508 controller using 4 Wire RS485 Mobus RTU communications. The...
Replies
Views
How to program (Ladder) Modbus TCP on Mitsubishi FX5CPU using its Predefine Protocol Support Function
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom