PL7 software

mrobson

Hi, We purchased a copy of Schneider Tele PL7-07 software from a 3rd party vendor to communicate with a TSX Nano, but when we install it, it's coming up saying that we're missing disc3. We've gone back and forth numerous times with the vendor, they say it works on their side, it doesn't work on ours.

It's a long shot, but does anyone have the 3rd disc that they could send me the file from, or point me to someplace where we can download it?

Thanks

mark

Similar Topics

We've just purchased a second-hand band saw that has a TSX17-10 PLC. The bandsaw works but we'd like to make some changes to how it works to make...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve been a long time reader, and now this is my first question... I have a Telemecanique TSX17 PLC which I need to upload the code from...
Replies
Views
Hi Good Day, Anyone here have a PL7 Pro Programming Software? Thank you in advance. Joe Ric
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm need to software programming for PLC TSX micro 37 and driver for cable programming with PL7. anyone have link download this soft, pl share...
Replies
Views
This PL7-3 and MiniXTel needs a hardkey to open the software! Does any one knows how to copy the key? I have the key holder and I have on key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom