Notify area in NT screen OMRON

pszczepan

I set Control Area L0000 and Notify Area L0010 in my PT.

I wrote the code as on the picture. I think that first MOV should write number of current screen to the DM12 but it is still #0000 even the displaying screen is ie. #3.
another MOV works OK and the screen is switching to the #9.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Pawel

I attached picture but it seems unvisible
So, the code looks:

-I 0.07 I-------I MOV L10 DM12I
I
I-I MOV #9 L00 I

You need to either map the system words in the PT in setup to some DM area in the PLC or stick a macro on each page that writes the system word for screen number to a DM in the PLC

Similar Topics

Hi everyone ! Maybe someone with users working with HMI OMRON NS5 series or guys with more experience will solve my question.For NT31C I set in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm planning to use Rockwell Library, and I am testing the P_AIn block and P_Alarm block for the alarming functionality. I think the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am a very begginer about PLCs, and I would like to know if it is possible the following case. I have a S7 PLC and a TP1500 touchscreen...
Replies
Views
Hi all, S7-1200/1500. One of our customers wants to have a notification on the HMI that a connection is live via the remote maintenance modem...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am replacing a Panelview 1400E with a Panelview Plus on a system with a PLC5-30 processor. I have most everything worked out with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom