Modicon Plc Switch To Run Mode

TOMC

I have a Modicon compact plc. I downloaded my program no problem but when I try to go into run mode I get a stopcode error 4000(hex).
Any ideas?

If you are using Modsoft to program, hit escape to quit the PLC status screen, and go to the PLC and I/O status under utility menu and hit ALT {h} this will bring up the plc stop codes.

A Modicon Stop Error Code of 4000 is indicative of a "Bad I/O traffic cop table". Check your traffic cop (I/O map is the same thing).

Thanks for your help. It helped out a great deal. I got in touch with Schneider and they said I needed a loadable of an analog card I am using. Up and running hopfully I can make the customer happy now. :)

Similar Topics

Hey all, I do not have the original source code of a Modicon M172 PLC (HVAC PLC). I want to modify some of the code but read you cant upload...
Replies
Views
HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
We've got this old Modicon PLC on a Mobile Skid that has developed "Comm" errors that cannot be cleared (tried moving cables, connectors etc.)...
Replies
Views
I am looking at a bakery oven that has been dismantled and in storage for unknown time, it was manufactured in 2012 so not that old. my gig is to...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if there is a way to convert the PLC code sections .XBD into excel, edit them, and reimport them.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom