omron PLC C200H

hi!!!

what is the replacement for Omron C200H-CPU01? and can you provide me datasheet of the replacement model...

thanks...
God Bless

Well I don't have direct help, sorry. I guess it is quite an old model.

You may sweep the omron website for clues. Try searching Google with keywords - oei,omron (both words together) - With a search by just the word 'Omron' may give you a lot of junks.

May be Jay Anthony or Bob may able to help you faster.

Good Luck

By now you have figured out that C200H-CPU01 is obsolete and no longer available.

Your options are as follows:

CPU change only:
Even though it is also obsolete, you may be able to find a C200HS-CPU01, CPU21 or CPU31. It is only recently that these models have been obsoleted.

CPU, Power Supply and Rack Change:
You need to get a C200HE-CPU32, C200HW-PA204S power supply and a C200HW-BCxx3 backplane.

You can you use all the other I/O modules from your C200H installation.

Mr. jay anthony: i cant find datasheets for the C200HE-CPU32 in the internet. what is the difference of the two models? do u have datasheets? can u send me? thanks a lot... i really appreciate or help and the others who reply....

thanks..
God Bless...

I couldn't find a datasheet, but the full manual for the C200HE is HERE. You should be able to find the information you seek in there.

beerchug

-Eric

The C200 Alpha would be the cheapest replacement. Just rack, power supply and processor. CX-Programmer will convert the program for you. It is now several years old and maybe the best way would be to use the CS1. This is the latest rack mounted system and will be around for a long time. CX-Programmer will convert the program for you also but you will have to fiddle a bit if there are any analogue or special cards as the CS1 places them in higher memory.

For example, the C200H and Alpha place the AD002/3 analogue cards in data memories 1000 to 1999. The CS1 places them in the 2000 range. A bit of fiddling but quite easy.

If you are looking for any information/leaflets/manuals on Omron products, go here.
Omron Info and Manuals