tp rio plc & system

satish22

any one know TP RIO PLC AND WEIGHING MODULE DETAILS, PROGRAM RUNS UNDER ISAGRAF MOTION SOFTWARE. WE ARE FACING PROBLEM GEATING details WHO IS TP RIO BRAND PLC AND MODULES MANUFACTURE, Any bodies know let me .detail of tp rio plc& system

Last edited:
i got information on tp -rio plc

hi i came to know that thise plc are manufacture from exor international tp-rio (th 4092icu) cpu 79rv3042 risc procceser

Hi and sorry for my questions

Hi
Im from from turkey and we rae working with tp rio plc s model tp 4072 ici bit we dont have any support and any software about this products.
Also i contacted by exor than s3nd me infos about some disposal items!!!!!
Do you have any info about software for modificationa and any pdf documents for tp 1097,1099 and 2098 items..
Thanks for your help
Regrads
Caner

Hi
Im from from turkey and we are working with tp rio plc s model tp 4072 icu but we dont have any support and any software about this products.
Also i contacted by exor than send me infos about some disposal items!!!!!
Do you have any info about software for modifications and any pdf documents for tp 1097,1099 and 2098 items..
Thanks for your help
Regards
Caner

Hi! I am from Canada and I have received à machine with a TP Rio TP4072 ICU...I want to know where I can Have informations about this, supplier ,software ....etc..

Thanks

Daniel