Panelbuilder32 V3.80

93lt1

I checked the software updates section of the Rockwell Automation site and found that Version 3.80 of Panelbuilder32 has been released.

The greatest thing about this new version is, FINALLY, the ability to resize bitmaps by dragging the border.

I remember there was a thread about the letters we recieved when v3.71 came out.......

Anyone else used V3.80 yet??

As far as I know Panelbuilder 3.80 is still on the drawing board. I think what you seen on the AB website is a accidental pre-release memo. I think 3.80 will also support more colors than the current 16 colors... time to put that 3-D logo on there.. hehe

Similar Topics

Hello guys , im new at plc. i have a few questions hopefully someone can help me out. i extracted from an old panelview550 a pba file and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'll appreciate for your support. I want to know if there is a way to change the text of a label depending of the numeric value of a tag...
Replies
Views
I can't find what laptop I have our PanelBuilder32 application and license on. And Rockwell no longer supports it. Can someone please update 1...
Replies
Views
A tech at a remote facility had a PV550 **** out (Err 690 DH+ hardware failed). He took it out and sent it to me, and going by the label on the...
Replies
Views
I recently started getting "corrupted or low disk space" errors on all my backup panelbuilder32 files seemingly out of no where (been running ver...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom