RSView SE Running Slow

Joeay

Hi, I'm new to RSView SE however have used RSView32 in the past. The screen refrsh rate seems to be a way slower on RSView SE (It makes animation seem choppy). Any way to fix this?

The only difference was that Modicon PLCs were used with RSView 32, and Allen Bradley PLCs were used with RSView SE.

Yes, PLC data is controlling the animation.
Is it possible to change the update rate of the graphics?

Joeay said:

I have seen this issue when the sceens are set to overlay instead of replace. Also check the AB site, there is a tech note on internet explorer settings.

Already checked the internet explorer one.

Also, this occurs even with just one display, and one shape on it.

Joeay said:

The update rate for tags is set on a per-display bases in RSViewSE. To change that, open the display in the editor, and open it's properties page. On the bottom left I think, is the drop-down for the display update rate.

Note that this won't help much if the I/O server update rate is set for a longer time interval then the rate you enter for the display itself.