Fanuc SERVO-067 OHAL2 alarm - over temperature. How difficult to change motor ?

Cydog

Good Afternoon ,

A co-worker is having a problem at the plant with a Fanuc robot and a Robot Alarm SRVO-067 OHAL2 alarm (Grp:%d Ax:%d) Fault . If the motor needs to be replaced , how difficult is it to be calibrated . I guess just single axis calibration would work ? It's not that hot in the plant according to him .

Thanks always for your help .

Similar Topics

Gentlemen, More questions about Fanuc servos, with a PowerMate H as the motion controller. I have gotten as far as getting motion out of the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Has anyone ran into this fault for a fanuc robot: SRVO-051 SVAL2 CUER alarm Group : 1 Axis : j) (Explanation) The offset of the current...
Replies
Views
I need help in wiring a Lenze servo motor to a GE Fanuc 90-30 controller. I am using a DSM314 module... The Lenze servo is a compact servo motor...
Replies
Views
do all of u experts know that Fanuc servo drives are designed as if u the cooling fan stops for any reason ,the drive woud stop and tells u that...
Replies
Views
hi guys, Can anyone help me solve my problem with this old, old analog fanuc servo amplifier. Originally, it was using "customized" digital to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom