New control enclosure for machine

Klincker

So I am new here at my place of work and noticed that some of the veterans on the dayshift side are making an electrical enclosure. I took a look inside and was quite shocked with the way this was done... Should this be completely illegal to install on a plant floor or am I just over reacting. What would you NEMA rate this box also?

Last edited:
Maybe one more time??

I hope it worked with the attachment this time. Says its on there and then doesn't post out to the thread. If it doesn't work this time I guess i'll just have to go to the practice section lol

You know that you have to put your images in an image hosting site, right? You can’t post images from your computer.

If you did use a hosting site, it must not be allowing remote calls. Some don’t. Pick another site.

You can certainly attach images directly. They just need to be under 300kb. Maybe try resizing / compressing first.

I'm intrigued to see this image now!