BACnet MS/TP Horner XL4

jrobinson

So I'll preface by saying I'm familiar with the Horner XL4. I downloaded the BACnet IP and MS/TP protocols from Horner and I've been able to configure an XL4 for BACnet IP and test successfully by connecting the XL4 to our LAN and simply assigning it an IP/Subnet/Gateway address and query in "Yabe" program.

However, I'm not sure about MS/TP. I've configured the protocol for the MJ2 serial port on the XL4, but have no idea how to test to ensure it works. My knowledge of BACnet in general is limited and have been trying to understand a little. Anyone have any insight setting up a way of testing an XL4 with BACnet MS/TP connection to a PC without spending loads on unnecessary equipment? I do have a basic COM port on my PC. Thanks.

Last edited:
Então, vou começar dizendo que estou familiarizado com o Horner XL4. Baixei os protocolos BACnet IP e MS/TP da Horner e consegui configurar um XL4 para BACnet IP e testar com sucesso conectando o XL4 à nossa LAN e simplesmente atribuindo a ele um endereço IP/Subnet/Gateway e consultando em " programa "Yabe".

No entanto, não tenho certeza sobre o MS/TP. Configurei o protocolo para a porta serial MJ2 no XL4, mas não tenho ideia de como testar para garantir que funciona. Meu conhecimento do BACnet em geral é limitado e tenho tentado entender um pouco. Alguém tem alguma idéia de como testar um XL4 com conexão BACnet MS/TP a um PC sem gastar muito em equipamentos desnecessários? Eu tenho uma porta COM básica no meu PC. Obrigado.
H Jrobinson. I would like to know how you set up and tested the XL4 with YABE. I'm having difficulty doing that.