HSIO configuration w/no physical wiring

Pumba

Found a program with some HSIO configuration using V memory setup. The problem is that there is no physical wiring coming from the inputs being referenced in the setup instructions. Is it necessary to have the setup instructions? The instructions are leading to a HSC. The V memory location is referencing that the count-up pulse is used as X0. But, after a examination of the wiring, there is nothing going to X0. Same situation with the reset V memory (X1): there is no wiring. I am using a DL6 program. And the machine is running fine. I am just wondering if the HSC is actually doing anything at all, and if not, is it even necessary to have it.

Thank you

It may have been used in an earlier version of the program. But note that the high nibble of the word sent to V7633 contain bits which control the monitoring of the battery and the power-up mode. See page E6 of the DL-06 manual.