Brain ****

Prayder

Lifetime Supporting Member
Could someone please remind me what a tag like LineCallItemName[ThisCall.ItemCode] is called? I know there is a name for it.

I have always called capitalizing the first letter every word in a tag with no spaces between words. CamelBack. Is this what you are looking for
This Is CamelBack
This not Camel_Back

I have always called capitalizing the first letter every word in a tag with no spaces between words. CamelBack. Is this what you are looking for
This Is CamelBack
This not Camel_Back

The naming convention is better known as CamelCase, with lowerCamelCase being a variant.

Similar Topics

Back in the old days of ProfiBUS, I used to use this little adapter card that plugged into my laptop, it was like a compact flash card but taller...
Replies
Views
I'm event AV Technician (Sound, Projection, and Lighting). Over the last couple of years I've used a Weigl ProCommander PHX to control some event...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have some EVAP units that use an an OPTO 22 SNAP-PAC-EB2 Brain to control I/O. I downloaded the latest basic software package from OPTO...
Replies
Views
Hi Group See the photo. Will this work? I previously had the "contactor outputs used as inputs" tied directly to the IO DIG OUT coils, and what...
Replies
Views
Guys(and gals) I'm stumped on this one. Below is the text of a rung that seems to defy logic. Datatypes for Label_ID and Label_ID_Loaded are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom