FTView "Class not registered" when opening a display

joelryan22

Whenever i try to open a display in FTView Studio Site Edition i get a window that pops up saying "Class Not Registered" then when i click ok it goes to a second window that says "unable to open file C:\Users\public...\mydisplay.gfx"

I've been having this issue since i restarted my computer earlier. FTView froze and i had to force close the program. I fear i have corrupted this display and my backup is about a week old at this point.

Has anyone faced this issue or know how to get around it? I have tried running an sfc scan which said there were no issues and starting the computer in safe mode which created the error "This software require personalized information that cannot be read." when trying to open ftview studio.