Drive exec does not see smc softstart

Read the Knowledgebase article #29926. You likely have the wrong version. But you may want to just change over to CCW For programming, Drive Executive is not going to be kept up to date with any changes from here on out so as time goes on it will be less and less useful.

Something to look into. New systems we put in will probably face similar problems. I am be fuddled. When I direct connect my laptop through Ethernet cable to drive port dExec finally saw it. Even though rslinx could even over wifi before. Something goofy is afoot.

Similar Topics

I have two PC's with Rockwell Software running on them so I can access the same equipment and files using rslogix5000, device net and drive exec...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. As the title suggests, I need to configure a Danfoss Aquadrive FC202 inverter, so that its logic inhibits the local command when the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, my son and I are working on building a metal lathe. I been waiting for a motor/speed controller donor from a treadmill. I finally...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom