bit reset problem Omron NT20s

robl

I use the omron NT20S touch screen to control a system that must "open" and "close". At each end there is a feedback to an input from the PLC (omron cqm1h-cpu52).

On the NT20S I programmed two buttons: "open" and "close". I used the alternate function.
If a press "open" the bit HR30.02 is set. If the feedback is high (open switch reached) then I reset (in the PLC programm) the bit HR30.00. Then I can see in the NT20S that the bit is reset (feedback light goes off).

And now the problem: I can't use the "close" button until I press the "open" buton once. So I think that the NT20S still remembers that I pressed this buton and not press it again to reset it because the reset is done by the PLC.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Thank you for your reply.

I tried your solution and it works. Is it a bug from the NT20S that the alternate function does not work properly?