Protocol Converter

godfrey

I need a protocol converter to get my AB L43 processor to comm to an S7 315 via ProfiNET. I spoke to Prosoft who said they do not make a ProfiNET card. Has anyone done this or have an idea? Thanks.

You can use Red Lion CSMASTRLE Very simple and cheap.
From one side it could be used as remote IO of the AB.and from the other side just regular connection with S7.It work as well with Ethernet or Serial.(of the AB)

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm having a Red Lion DSPLE000 protocol converter on site to interface comms between an Allen Bradley L36ER CompactLogix, a S7-300 PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know any HMI or protocol converter that can connect to a Profinet network/devices (Siemens SITRAS MDC protection Relays)? Red...
Replies
Views
Hey, We are looking at putting in a World WEIGH C300 Bench Scale. It has a RS-232 port, that I assume send ASCII data to a printer. We need to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I need some help adding a protocol converter to my I/O tree in Studio 5000. In my I/O Tree there is a 1756-EN2T Ethernet module from...
Replies
Views
I have an application for which I'd usually grab an HMS AB7072 "Communicator", to provide a Modbus RTU Master (RS485) port remote from my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom