Time/Date Proface Display

nik124

Anybody know how to take the date and time information from a Proface 4501TW using GP-Pro Ex to a 1769-L32E controller? I already know how to setup the SSV and I already created a tag for the destination point in the plc. I just can’t find where to go in the GP-Pro software to link the date and time from the HMI to the plc destination tag. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Similar Topics

From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom