PID Control with Modicon TSX Micro 3722

kop

Hello everybody!
I have a plc, Modicon TSX Micro 3722 with 2 modules. The first module is TSX 28DR that has digital inputs and outputs. The second module is TSX AEZ 802 that has 8 analog inputs.
I want to manufacture 2 circuits to connect to my plc. With the first one i want to make PID control of temperature with a PT100 thermocouple so as I can make control of turns of a DC engine with PWM use. The control of turns is the second circuit.
Can anyone help me to do this two circuits and the programs?
What other electrical material will i need?
Will I need another module with analog inputs?For example the TSX AEZ 414????
I will use the PL7 Pro v3.4 program in order to make these two programs in LADDER language.
Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Nobody knows???Plz help me!Which circuit must I connect to the digital output of the module TSX DMZ 28DR so I can make the control of turns of a 12V DC motor with PWM use???
Can I take the temperature with the analog module TSX AEZ 802?The inputs of this module are 0-20mA or 4-20mA. Can I connect the RTD PT100 at this module, so I can take the temperature on Celcium degrees or I must buy the analog module TSX AEZ 414 which has the choice to connect the RTD PT100??

Last edited: