Help labeling inputs, outputs on RSlogix Micro

jeibarra1

Hello guys,

First post here. Started working on PLCs yesterday haha. A class I took in school gvae me a general idea, but the chapter lasted a week so I didnt have the chance to learn much. I am using a micrologix 1000 and using RSlogix micro starter to program. However, I am having trouble understanding how labeling inputs and outputs work. Can you all give me a hand with this? I dont know what to change since the program asks me to label "to the bit number" and when I do, "unconfigures I/O address error appears"

Thanks in advance for your help

Apparently your problem is not in labeling inputs and outputs, but in knowing the syntax for an input or output address. For a Mircologix 1000 PLC, the I/O addresses are fixed, but the descriptions for those addresses are not and are entered by the user (right-click on any address, select "Edit Description").