factorytalk studio and rslogix 5000 programs

shkoko2000

i have factorytalk application (.mer) and rslogix 5000 application(.acd) and the are some problems in factorytalk application some trends are not working:
1-AI/1 screen:
(P205A_PT_011(psi))
2-AO/0 screen:
(P205A_GOV_DMD)
3-FI/1 screen:
(P205A_FI_1_0)
how can i fix it,can anyone explain to me how to fix this problem,the files are attached at link below:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/6k8DfRWLce/gupco1.html

I suspect folks may be hesitant to download the files you have posted. If you have the FactoryTalk View Runtime file (.mer), do you have the FactoryTalk View Studio software? That software is required if you wish to make changes.

OG

Similar Topics

I was talking to my Rockwell distributor through email and maybe he missed part of my question, but I was led to believe that Factorytalk Studio...
Replies
Views
Scenario: I just started PLC programming and started a traffic light project and currently using RSLogix 5000 and FactoryTalk View Studio. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a Project I'm doing in Factorytalk View Studio. One of my displays I created has a bunch of red x's on all of the objects I created...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom