RS logix to A.I.

Rizaldy

I am using Allen Bradley RS A.I. software PLC 500. I have a copy of a program done on RSLOgix500 saved on floppy. How do I view or copy it to the A.I. software. Thanks

You can't.

If you know someone with a copy of RSLogix500 who can open the file, they can save it as an A.I file (.SLC) format, and export the annotation files for importing into A.I.

But AI has no native way of reading an .RSS file.

If it is not confidential code, post your email address here, I will email you my address then you can email the code to me, and I will convert it and send it back to you. I am only at version 5.00 of RSLogix500 so if it has been written with the very latest then I cant read it. Regards Alan Case

Similar Topics

Hello all, and thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide! This is my first post, so if I need to reformat or change...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I have been doing logic programming and troubleshooting for about 25 years. I started working for a new company as PLC Application Engineer and I...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom