RS logix to A.I.

Rizaldy

I am using Allen Bradley RS A.I. software PLC 500. I have a copy of a program done on RSLOgix500 saved on floppy. How do I view or copy it to the A.I. software. Thanks

You can't.

If you know someone with a copy of RSLogix500 who can open the file, they can save it as an A.I file (.SLC) format, and export the annotation files for importing into A.I.

But AI has no native way of reading an .RSS file.

If it is not confidential code, post your email address here, I will email you my address then you can email the code to me, and I will convert it and send it back to you. I am only at version 5.00 of RSLogix500 so if it has been written with the very latest then I cant read it. Regards Alan Case