GoT Simple HMI (GS2107-WTBD) serial printing.

We have designed a test rig for a client using a FX3S-10MR-DS PLC connected via RS422 to a GOT Simple GS217-WTBD. We used IQworks2 to develop the software.
The client has now asked if we could print some test reports from the system.
Looking in the documentation it appears the GS21 is capable of RS232 serial printing via its spare RS232 port. Although when I go into the HMI software - GT Designer 3. In the help files it shows the report printing feature is not supported by the GOT Simple HMI's. Has any one else ever used the report printing features of any of the GOT HMI's.
Do I need to upgrade to the 2000 series.
Ideally I'd rather use either an ethernet or usb printer instead of a serial RS232 printer as the only rs232 printer available these days are either dot matrix tractor fed or label/bar-code printers.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks

http://dl.mitsubishielectric.co.jp/dl/fa/document/catalog/plc_fx/l063/l063-a.pdf

One option would be to add a Modbus card to the configuration. (RTU or TCP) I would then use a program like AdvancedHMI to then get the data and send it to the printer.
AdvancedHMI is a free program. It has the communication drivers for both Modbus RTU (Serial) and Modbus TCP (Ethernet). It is written in VB.Net and runs on Visual Studio.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/advancedhmi/

Hope this helps you out.
Regards,

Does any one know if its possible to go transparent mode to Got Simple HMI's ethernet port through to access modbus TCP data from PLC.