Save my life with a cable

bibifunk

Hello,

I'm actually trying since one complete day to communicate from a computer with a KEYENCE KV-24 for my job.
My cable has been destroyed and I tried with hope to make it again.
I was using an OP26487 cable (RJ11 6 pin) into an OP26486 (Sub-D 9 points) adaptator that I've connected to an other adaptor Sub-D 9 --> USB to connect to my laptop...
This was working not so bad until the cable has been cutted.

Now I try harder to communicate with LBK for Windows XP but unsuccessfully...

DO SOMEONE has a wiring plan for this kind of connection, because on internet I've found some but each diffrents....
Thanks...

Hourra !

Thanks to have answered me WireGuy. Your name seems to be well found !!!!!
This is the first wiring plan I see with RJ11 -- RS232 connection for keyence KV series that seems to be quite the same qiring than my old cable.
Let's weld now....
Finally that's not the DJ that saved my life this time. THANKS !!!!

Hi guys, I have to communicate with a KV-300 and I built the cable according to the scheme, but I can't connect to the PLC; (communication error) I connected plug Rj11 and connector RS232 following the diagram.
How can I solve it?