Wonderware Intouch 7.11 to Wonderware 2014

I am going to upgrade a legacy 7.11 project to Wonderware 2014.

I already bought the license from Wonderware North.

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for me.

I have only had a little exposure to Wonderware in the distant past.

I chose 2014, because I am installing my runtime on a Windows 7 PC. It previously was 7.11 on a Windows XP PC.

Wonderware north will give you a temp license if you need to do 9.? first.
I think it will work. You can copy the original 7.11 somewhere else and test. If it fails, you still have a copy of the 7.11 to use.
I had pretty good luck with 7.11 to Intouch 1012.
As long as "Doc Viewer" add-in is not installed. Then you have to remove that window to make it work.
Let me know and I can tell you how to remove a window from Intouch.

Last edited: