S7-300 & YASKAWA A1000 Profibus PPO5 BB(Base block) Alarm

Hasitha

The matter is im facing a BB alarm while i try to communicate yaskawa A1000 & S7-300 by profibus PPO type 5 method.
I have changed my first control word into PQW30 and also i have transferred W#16#F into PQW30 inside of OB100.

My Drive parameters are as below.

F6-30 = 10
F6-32 = 0
H1-08 = 0F
B1-01=3

B1-02=3

Also please be good enough to check uploaded images below for my S7-300 configurations and result variable table.

PPO5_Hardwear_Configuration.jpg PPO5_PQW30_CALLING.jpg PPO5_Variable table.jpg

Check the drive settings usually the base block is triggered from one of the programmable inputs the can be setup as N.O. or N.C. if the input is not on it triggers the base block.

H1-08= Multi-Function Digital Input Terminal S8 Function Selection (External Baseblock Command)
into 0F ,

F= Through mode /Select this setting when using the terminal in a pass-through mode. When set to F, an input does not trigger any function
in the drive. Setting F, however, still allows the input status to be read out by a PLC via a communication option or
MEMOBUS/Modbus communications

H1-08 = 0F is my setting and still BB appears :(

While input 8 H1-08 is base block it is default set up as a N.O.
this would require the input to on for base block but if your drive has input 8 disabled it is possible that another input is setup for base block N.C. that would require the input to be on to turn off the base block
Check the set up of all the inputs any one can be setup for base block
it mat also be possible to set the base block through the communication card just like you give it a run command check the network manual