Keyence PLC

the previous software Ladder Builder version 1.51, is used to program KV-series(non visual, KV-300 and Visual KV series.

the newer software KV Builder is used to program Visual KV series, KZ-350, KV-700 and the KV-P16 (PLC w/ Built-in HMI)

if you like, i can give you a copy of the full version Ladder Builder w/c is now given for free by Keyence, in case you might need it in the future.

We have version 1.51. We are using it to program the KV Visual. If there is a newer version I will try to get it from Keyence.

connection cable diagrams

good night, friends, by chance, the electronic diagrams of the serial cable, I have not been able to connect the plc, or I don't know if it is my soft kv builder in win xp, I need to take the program from a broken plc and pass it to another KV-24R, I say broken since it is in error and is not in RUN mode, if you can help me I would appreciate it.