how to view or monitor the value of Rockwell Automation MSR57P

ngoclan

I have a Rockwell Automation MSR57P, Speed Monitoring Safety Relay (440R-S) model : MSR57P
it is connected with siemen encoder interface SMC30 to control a machine and it's has programs all to run a machine, the data all, on it was created for Rockwell Automation MSR57P
I need view or monitor the value and save the program all of the MSR57P onto my PC and if the MSR57P gets damaged or something or broken, then I can download program save on the PC to a MSR57P new the and use it.
now I don't have the backup program, so I want a have the upload or backup programs from MSR57P, onto my PC.
I haven't program of the original and I also haven't a project for MSR57P, so I need upload programs from MSR57P onto my PC
please you help me.
can you showed me step by steps backup MSR57P ?
can you for me a links to I can download software use for MSR57P ??
how to view or monitor the value of MSR57P ??
thank you very much