Training of S5/S7 software

vnkarwa

V
I want to know about the S5/S7 PLC progrmming. I am fresh in this area, so anybody helps in this matter for the easy programming?

vnkarwa

What would you like to know about S5/S7 programing?

For starters

S5 is programed with Step5 software and S7 is programed with Step7 software.

If you ask more specific questions you might get more satifactory answers.

Go to the Siemens web site and download the manuals that you require.

Paul

In the UK there are some colleges offering City and Guilds certificates in computer programming. Find one that use Siemens tolearn this package.

It certainly doesn't hurt to learn about the S5. There are apparently, many S5 Systems out there.

If you become involved in designing a new system, keep in mind that Siemens has announced that they are letting the S5 die away.