Rockwell Ethernet card

donpiter

Hello to everybody. I have the follow problem on a multiprocessor machine that has an ethernet network. Sometimes the network stops to work and monitoring the staus of the ENBT/A cards, it shows the follow decimal number in the entry status tag from the GSV instruction: 20736
Someone does know the meaning of the bits in the entry status tag of the ENBT/A module? This should help me in the debugg.
Tanks

what is the firmware version of the card? There is an issue where the card will stop working for 20 min or so after 721 days. I think it is 721. I'd update to the latest firmware revision.

Thanks for the clarification. I couldn't remember off the top of my head. Maybe it was the ControlNet at 72 days. Too many numbers to remember.

The initial version was 4.3, but I changed all the ENBT/A with old one with firmware revision 3.9 that didn't have problem in a previous machine. Now I am using 3.6 fw revision, but I have still the problem