Omron comment problem

Dear Friends

I have a machine with omron PLC and its program.

But I can't understand its comment and i have to read them.
Please help me to find the way to understand these comment or give me solution what to do to understand them.

they look like

0.03 1 In 1 . Í⾶ÐźÅ-
1.01 3 In 3 . Ç°ÌÞ³ýºó
1.11 3 In 3 . ËÍÁÏÁÏÂú
6.10 2 Work 1 1 NG¼ÆÊýÌõ¼þ

plese reply me as soon as possible /.
thank you

Use a translator but you will have to know what the language is first. Copy the I/O listing (ctrlC) into the translator and it will convert reasonably for you. Where the machine was made will let you know the original language.

Hi Chandan.

Those characters look similar to what I would expect to see when monitoring a serial port with the wrong character encoding selected.

Where did you get the file from? another PC/Person or via upload?

Cheers
Guy

What model of PLC do you have?
This is just a guess, but try to change the dip switch setting off of english and then upload the program. This may just change the characters returned so you can then translate.

Regards,

Hello....
I have this problem also but not only on Omron platform but also with siemens smart PLC....this machines was programed in China so presume that it is problem with windows adjustment....

change your computer languange and region to target languange (i dont know if it is japanese or chinese, or other symbolic languange). then re-read from PLC.

I can't speak to Omrons, but when I see comment characters like that in Mitsubishi's it usually means somebody opened the prg on a PC that did not have Japanese language pack and then saved it again. IME, this is unrecoverable without an earlier copy still in its native language.

I have ran into the same problem with Mitsubishi, my computer didn't have the correct language font for the language the comments were written in