Magelis runtime setting

claus_lind

Hi all..
I now have 2 xbtgt 6330 that has "burned lampe".
The problem now is that the lamps for this panel are not available as a spare part anymore.

Since this has left this panel in a state where I cant acces the setting in the runtime config , where I can disable the setting that disables the touch (clear ?) via the touch panel.
Is there a way to "set" the bit that enables the touch even if the panel see a "burned lamp"? can not see any i Vijeo.

I have made new light with led, but cant use the hmi now!!.
The HMI is only going to be used for info screens,but with multiple pages,so there is no security problems.

Best regards

Claus Lind

On for 24/7 in 5 years, placed on a ferry.. Funny thing 2 screen out within 2 month !!! Timer inside ?:)
But why cant I get in and change the burned bit....

Best regards Claus

You can get the lights still. In my experience most of the time the power supply for the lights are faulty. We started buying them from China. Open the screen and look for the card the 2 light tubes plug into. Search google for that part number. Heck of a lot cheaper than buying a new 15inch screen