Velocio PLCs

Robert Knight

Does anyone have knowledge of Velocio PLC's? I'm new to the field of PLC's so I do not have much of a background to draw on. I'm having issues getting my inputs to communicate with my outputs. Could someone please help me get to where I need to go to figure this out? Thanks in advance

I've used several of them in different applications.

I don't understand you question though. The inputs and outputs are the same as any other PLC as far as "communicating" with each other. This is all internal to the PLC. If you post a program or more details I would be happy to help.

Similar Topics

Anyone have any experience with Velocio PLCs and HMI software? Are they any good???
Replies
Views
Anyone here have experience with Velocio PLCs here? Currently looking at a Velocio Ace PLC. It's pretty cheap. Says it take 4.6 - 5V power...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have come across a Velocio.net - ACE 7096V10 PLC/Controller. The person that owns this module has no sourcecode of the module and I'm...
Replies
Views
Or there is an alternative to this? I suppose there are many but I've only seen put/get Can you for example set up a new plc and connect it to an...
Replies
Views
I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom