Cabling between VFD and motor

2rlp

Hi,

The distance between a Yaskawa VFD GA700, 45KW and the motor is 75 meters. I am using an output inductor between the VFD and the motor. I would like to know of the following options, which would be better to use

Option A: A 35sqmm 3 core cable,

or

Option B: 35 sqmm 3 separate flexible wires, laid in a conduit pipe

Thanks

Ron

Manual shows screened cable but no inductor - contact the drive tech support and ask for their recommendation, you dont want to have to do it again with 75m of cable.

wires.jpg

Similar Topics

I’m working on getting a Parallel Redundancy Protocol PRP system set up in a lab situation. The L73 PLC is in rack 4. 3 io racks are 1,2,3. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm having a hard time figuring out which cable goes with which module from Rockwell documentation, and my local Rockwell representative...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a local push button station going to a PLC in a safe area. There is a 7 core cable connecting the station to the plc. Core 1 24v...
Replies
Views
I need to get connected to an older machine that has been in storage for years. It utilizes a Scheider Electric 140 CPU 434 12A. I have not...
Replies
Views
Hello, I inherited a project where the "designer" decided to run cat6 (perhaps 7?) network cable all the way to the switch inside a Rittal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom