RSLogix 500 - Paste from SLC Library - Changing Indexes not working

mafokken

Hello.

I am trying to change the indexes when I Paste from SLC Library and I must be doing something wrong. I tried it with a very simple rung to test.

XIC B3:0/0 OTE B3:0/1

After I Copy to SLC Library, I then Paste from SLC Library.
I select Address Load Mode as Indexed. Then click "Edit Index". I change the indexes to B3:0/2 B3:0/3 and then click "OK". But I get the exact same thing as the original. The Indexes don't change.

Welcome to the forum.
when pasting from the library.
select paste from library
select file and open
then select indexed for the local address mode
select edit index
click on the fixup area for B3/0 and change to B3/2
press the tab key the type should be base
and B3/1 should change toB3/3
hope this helps
james

In stead of pasting from SLC library. I usually use excel and just make the rungs then import.