Omron OC211 cards not working

Runner818

Hello folks I am newish to controls and even newer to Omron. I have two OC211 cards on an Omron cj2m-cpu33 that are not receiving power from the bus. This issue began after a coworker performed a download to correct an output and we believe the issue has to due with the I/O table but we don't have extensive experience with CX-ONE. I know the cards themselves are fine because I tested them by placing them in a known good cj2m as well as swapping good cards into the defective slots and having the same issue.

Some more information: the PLC is in run/ monitor mode, there is no inhibit light or alarm/error light on the cpu, the three preceding input cards all work fine, as does the final analog input card after the output card. The common terminals do have 120vac from a different power supply but led indicators do not turn on nor do the coils energize to close the relays. There are no bent or dirty pins between the connectors either.

Try turning the PLC to program, open the I/O table and click on create. It is possible a faulty I/O table has been downloaded.