Delta DVP plc Modbus Communication with SCADA

delta dvpsv plc communication with deltartu485 module

hi,
i am facing a problem to communication delta dvpsv plc thorugh delta rtu485 i have added a di/do module attached with delta rtu485 but how do i set the input or output by using which command may i set the output or input pls give me a sample programme ..its a modbus communication
best regards,
farhan

hi dears
i tried to connect DVPEN01 by citect scada. i went to Delta website and downloaded Citect With DVPSV file and i could to connect PLC but i have a problem now and this is i can not read Digital Output Variable tag? however i can read Digitl Input tag and Analog input Varible tags.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I've a requirement that a two different PLC program should work in same system depending upon user input. Consider Program A is used...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm facing a problem in communication between my delta TP70P-32TP1R HMI and DVP20EX2 PLC. I tried multiple ways in order to set the...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts I have purchased plc from my friend and i am learning delta plc programming but my delta DVP SX series plc and is continuously...
Replies
Views
i have dvp 14ss2 plc and kgk inkjet printer .how to send data via rs232 com port,and if any sample program available please send .
Replies
Views
I require to interface a Honeywell 3310g fixed industrial barcode scanner with Delta DVP-SX PLC. The barcode scanner has a RS232 communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom