Issue with trend in VijeoCitect V7.5

kamit patel

I am using VijeoCitect v7.5 on Desktop having Windows-7 OS.
While viewing trends, it is observed that trend is not appearing continuous and value of tag at no. of points shows as "na". The reason behind this issue is still not identified.

1.jpg 2.jpg

It looks like either the connection to the tag has been lost or the value is outside of the range the tag has been configured with. We sometimes see this if a value goes negative when you are expecting 0-100 for example

If all of those values are coming from the same device then I'd check the tag range in tag set up.

Similar Topics

I have seen this on a couple different machines we've installed recently at a customer site using the 15" PVP 7 Performance series, v10 f/w. The...
Replies
Views
Anyone having an issue whereby, in you trend you have for example 4 trend pens set up. but one pen will not keep history. if you stay open on the...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom