Moeller PS4-341-MM1 Programming

TRINDLER

Hi group,

We have a bit of an issue which I am sure you guys have heard before, I did look at the previous threads but could not see if there are any cleaver decoding engineers out there.

The issue is we have a PS4-341-MM1 with a running program and no source code, we need to rewrite the code for another vendor as we cannot support this PLC any longer.

Does anyone know if there is a way of decompiling the running code back into logic?

Help is appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi, First i'm a beginner and not a very good in english so i will try my best to be clear ! I work on an used installation and me and my team has...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently got my hands on a moeller ps4-341-mm1, I do not understand this plc it won't boot. In the manual on page 65 says "The Run” and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a client asking me to move a program from a PS4-341-MM1 to another one. I have the cable and the Sucosoft 5.0 program. My question...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, So we have several machines with PS4-341-MM1 controllers. We use the ZB4-901-SF2 memory module. We do not have source files. We have 4...
Replies
Views
Hi I conected the PLC Moeller PS4-341 and Siemens modem TC35i over ZB4-501-UM4,I downloaded the sample from Moeller site ( the sample is made for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom