The temperature controller connected to the CH2 channel cannot receive the parameter

Hello . The PLC is Mitsubishi's QJ71C24N-R4. Communicates with 39 temperature controllers using an unordered communication protocol. CH1 channel controls 1-21 temperature controllers, CH2 channels control 22-39 temperature controllers. The touch screen connected to the CH1 channel can be connected to the temperature controller and input temperature control parameters normally. However, the touch screen connected by CH2 cannot be connected to the temperature controller normally and enter the temperature control parameters.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have an old Chinese Temperature PID controller XMT 8038c2kp that am able to send and receive requests via Modbus poll test center in this format...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone I'm trynna write a program to a WEST PRO16 temperature controller, but it just won't download the program i made using BlueControl...
Replies
Views
Anyone used the above and can recommend one? T/C input and solid state output
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone please explain how Gefran TC 1200 works for Cool /Heat. We have plastics extruder which needs 120c. The fan should come on when...
Replies
Views
I am sure there are plenty of people here that have used Watlow temperature controllers. We have a thermal chamber that we used to temperature...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom