Directsoft5/koyo dl06

Can you explain how this is done? Or point me in the right direction

You should change the program and download it on a day that the machine is not running... do as icky812 has talked about and change the timers 'K' to Vmemory then you can adjust them on the fly

Better yet... do that then install a C-More micro then you can set it up (very easy) so they can make the changes without hooking up a laptop or PC, I just bought one last week and LOVE it... they are priced very good and are powered off the PLC port, so its plug and play :)

Thank you this sounds extremely cool, I know enough about directsoft 6 and c-more programming to be dangerous, but im looking to grow and hit that next level.

Similar Topics

My question is would converting a project originally from DirectSoft5 to DirectSoft6 loose the labels and rung descriptions. One of our other...
Replies
Views
I am new to the Directsoft5 programing structure and have a question about a timer value setting. My program I am looking at has TMR, T100 with a...
Replies
Views
I am very green at PLC programming. I have a program with 135 rungs running on a Direct Logic DO-06DR. I am wanting to remote control and remote...
Replies
Views
How would I go about converting this ladder diagram from logixpro to directsoft?
Replies
Views
I'm having a bit of a trouble with directsoft, thats cuz I'm pretty much used to RSLogix. So, I'm currently using a DL06 with no Analog card, my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom