PanelView Plus 7 Perf - Not a valid device

I downloaded Firmware 12 (PVP6_700-1500_12.00-20200922), installed in the PC and ME Firmware Upgrade Wizard does not work eny more.

A message appears.

I tried to reinstall and the same happens

:confused:

FirmwareError.jpg

I had this issue for the first time while working in a new plant. Version 11, but an older PV Plus 1000.

All I had to do was turn off my wireless adapter. I've never seen this before, never had to turn off wireless, but it is mentioned kind of off-handedly in that KB article.

It's strange, but if you run into this, try that first. Everything else is harder.

Similar Topics

I cannot get the PanelView to talk with my network. I understand that PING is disabled. I cannot see the PanelView via RSLinx. Any help is...
Replies
Views
Hi, The model for this HMI is 2711P-T10C22D9P. In the run time file setting I select panelview plus 7 10". When the HMI start, it will go though...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a Panelview Plus 7 Performance HMI. I made some screen changes and created another runtime. I downloaded to the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom