Wireless sensor

you will need something to convert the wireless signal to contact outputs , wireless sensors usually communicate with custom displays or have reciever modules that have output contacts or 4-20Ma / 0-10V outputs

And what is your PLC? Different PLCs have different capabilities.
Asking such a broad question with so few details is why you didn't get many answers.

Thanks for the replies,

I have the CPU313C plc and my thought is the following, which I don't know if it is correct, I am thinking of connecting to an access point to the CP 343-1 Lean through the ethernet port it has and also connecting to the access point the pc. I'm also thinking of connecting the wireless temperature sensor to the access point, but I don't know which sensor to choose (probably one that will have an WIFI and battery for power supply)